Thursday, June 28, 2012

miss stakes!

I don't know how to picture out my life today if I haven't had my mistakes in life. it's true that mistakes are the stepping stone to learning, and i had a lot of experience in making mistakes..that's why i call my self "Miss Stakes".

It all started when i was a little girl that I always make mistakes in examinations, in choosing friends and the words that I say. then I learned that if I want to have Three Stars in my arm I should study harder. Then, if i wanted to have good friends I should choose the good ones and if I don't want to hurt somebody  I should think first before I say a word.

While growing up there was a lot of mistakes that I have done. Mistakes that I know it's unforgivable. It was a golden rule if you don't want it to do unto you, do not do it to others. Falling in-love is somehow a choice, a choice whom you'll fall in-love with, how you fall in-love and when to be in-love. In church meetings I learned a lot about dating. How you should deal  with it and what are the best things to do when you are dating someone. First, Go on with group date, next don't go to dark places, no pecking and necking and lastly, obey the law of chastity(sexual purity). I obeyed the laws of our church till I made a  BIG MISTAKE.

I cannot return the past and change it but all I think is that i could still make a change for my future. I regret all the mistakes I've done in my life it affects my family, friends especially myself. I know I changed a lot on who I am in my past. I know I can still be the person I want to be by making right choices.

as the children's song qoute " choose the right, there is peace in righteous doing":)


No comments:

Post a Comment